Sherman Chapel Baptist Church Cemetery
This church and cemetery is located north of Longview close to the intersection of
259 & 449, on the left side of the road.
On a brass plate on the church it reads: Founded 1870 by Rev D Sherman. Rebuilt 1988.
There are only 3 graves marked in the area, separated from the church by a chain link fence.
Drayton, Earlene Hunter
© 2007 - present by TXGenWeb
(Please read our copyright page for a better understanding of our copyright needs.)
Materials on this site are provided for the free use of persons who are researching their family history. Data may be freely used by non-commercial and/or completely free entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. Any commercial use, without the prior consent of the host/author of the materials provided on this site, is prohibited. The electronic pages on this site may not be reproduced in any format for profit.
Notice to Webmasters: You may not copy and paste the information on any of the pages of this site onto another web page without first obtaining explicit permission to do so and without including the copyright notice.