ADLER BAKERY/BERGMANN BUILDING
262 S. Main, Boerne
HISTORY: This bakery building was built in 1920 by Paul R. Adler, brother of H.O. Adler. The Paul Adler family lived in the old Theis house behind the bakery. The building was later used as Adler Grocery & Dry Goods. Mrs. Otto Uecker was the manager of the Dry Goods Store in the 1950's and 1960's. The building was rented for many years, then used privately by the Bergmanns. It is currently being rented to the Good Company.
Source: Boerne Public Library files.
Back to Building Index