417 W. Graham
HISTORY:Caroline Meckel bought this property from Henry Graham and built the house in 1906. In 1923 Max Bergmann bought the house and property. He added a wing taken from another building which had partially burned down. About 1940 the Hernandez family bought the house and lived there until 1982 when Howard Calder bought it to be used as a rental house.
Source: Boerne Public Library files; Howard Calder.